1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. City Small Animal Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
For pet insurance we recommend Pets Best Pet Insurance. Pets best reimburses you on veterinary expenses when your dog or cat gets sick or injured. City Small Animal Clinic clients get an exclusive 5% discount with Pets Best, plus another 5% multiple pet discount if you enroll two or more pets. To learn more about pet health insurance or to get a quote for your pet please visit http://www.petsbest.com or call 877-738-7237.